Module 3 Literacy
I use these goals to self-assess my own learning. I use a *** for excellent understanding, ** for satisfactory learning and * for needs further exploration. I hope to come back to those areas throughout the course.
- develop your knowledge and skills about literacy learning for students with a variety of skill deficits in reading, writing, spelling, listening, and speaking **
- demonstrate the practical adaptations in instruction and assessment to support student literacy learning ***
- share best practices to enrich the learning of colleagues and enhance literacy learning for students **
Collaborative Writing Strategies
- What types of assessments are available to help you determine the specific spelling needs of a struggling student?
- How is this information reflected in their IEP?
- What tools and technologies are available for programming purposes at each spelling level in your school?